What a Good Realtor Does For You?
Once we meet-We perform a walk-through, during which we evaluate the size, condition, and features that make your home unique. We take copious notes during this process so we can make sensible recommendations to prepare your home for market.
What we talk about with you:
- Houlihan & O’Malley:
- Who we are
- Services we provide
- Market analysis
- Market conditions
- Recent sales in your neighborhood
- Current listings (your competition)
- After further analysis, suggest a listing price
- Discuss your questions and concerns
When you have engaged us to sell your home we provide:
- Suggested improvements and repairs to maximize the value of your home
- Referrals to quality contractors with whom we have experience
- Meet contractors at your home in the event you are unable to
- Advice for staging and showing your home
- Inspection and evaluation of Building Department records
- Assistance getting ‘Certificate of Occupancy’ in order
- Home inspection to ensure there are no major issues that could derail a transaction
- Professional photography services including floor plans, videos and possible virtual staging
- Competent and effective professionals to represent you
- Courteous and efficient office staff to confirm, book, and track all appointments
- The Multiple Listing Service, where 40,000+ agents have access to your listing
- Marketing in all appropriate real estate websites (Realtor.com, Zillow, etc.)
- High quality, professional marketing materials
(brochures, floor plans, listing sheets, improvements lists)
- Prominent display in our office window
- Open houses (public and brokers) with two agents, to ensure the security of your home
- Full co-operation with other brokers
- Negotiation advice
So, you see, there is a lot to discuss when it comes to selling your home.
Call us for a consultation! We can make the process easier for you.